If you want to understand an organization’s culture, start by observing the onboarding process.
I help organizations build learning cultures by:
- Optimizing the application of learning modalities (training, mentoring, coaching, etc) to competency requirements and performance objectives.
- Helping leaders adopt behaviors that demonstrate the learning mindset in real-time to better inspire interest and engagement.
- Empowering managers and HR professionals with coaching skills to improve mentoring initiatives and in-situ professional development.
- Adapting experiential learning strategies to ensure training programs are transformational rather than merely informational.
- Building culture-specific vetting programs to maximize return-on-investment from outside resources such as executive coaches, facilitators, and training programs.
- Building resiliency to ensure employees have spare mental capacity for new learning and adaptation.
- By helping them understand how organizational culture norms can either support or hinder well-being initiatives through the lens of the human emotional needs.
Contact me to learn more.